Tuesday's Winner/Wednesday's Contest

Sorry, I'm a little late posting this but last night I had to go to the ER for stitches. I was trimming the hedges in front of the house with electric trimmers and somehow my middle finger slipped down into the moving blades. It's not a long cut but pretty deep.

Anyway, I'm here to announce today's winner. What I did was numbered the comments that you left under the froggy hat picture like so:



Then I entered those two numbers at Random.org. And this is the results:


Which means Amber Y. Knott is the winner!!!  Please email me at hiphipcrochet(at)live.com with your mailing address.

Onto today's contest. The winner of today's contest will win a crocheted chihuahua. I don't have a picture of it yet because I haven't finished it yet and because of my injury it might be a few days.

To win the chihuahua  click FOLLOW on this blog page. I will number the followers like I did with yesterday's contest and use random.org to pick the winner. I should be able to announce a winner tonight. Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pudgy Possum Bag Holder

Roller Skate Baby Booties

Chevron Earwarmer/Headband