Wednesday's Winner/Thursday's Contest

So it's time to announce the winner of Wednesday's contest. To play you had to click follow. At midnight, I numbered the followers (excluding myself) like so:
Then I once again used random.org to choose a winner.

Tonight's winner is #1, Nikki Chastain. Nikki wins an adorable crocheted Chihuahua. I'm sorry I don't have a picture of it but with my accident last night I've gotten a little behind. I'll get that mailed out to you as soon as I make her.

On to Thursday's contest. The winner of this contest will receive an owl purse, like the one pictured below.

I am willing to do different colors because I'm not so sure that I like that combination myself!
To win this item, post a picture on the wall at Hip Hip Crochet of something that depicts your favorite summer activity. Again, I'll number them and use random.org to choose a winner.

Good luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pudgy Possum Bag Holder

Roller Skate Baby Booties

Chevron Earwarmer/Headband