Simple Square Dishcloth


You can download the PDF of this pattern here.

Here is a pattern that I whipped up tonight. If it's similar to one you've written, I certainly haven't purposely copied it, I just went from the one I was shown.

Materials used:

*Crochet hook size H
*Small amount of worsted weight yarn

Abbreviations:
Ch = Chain
HDC = half double crochet

Here we go:
Ch 27.
Row 1: HDC in the second ch from hook and each ch til the end of row. Ch 1, turn.
Row 2 - 25 Repeat row 1. (betcha didn't see that coming lol)

Border:
At the end of row 25 do not turn but put 3 hdc in the last hdc of row 25. HDC down the left side of the dish cloth and around. Put 3 hdc in each corner. When you're back to the first 3 hdc corner, sl st to the first hdc and fasten off. Weave in ends.

Have fun with it. I'm planning on trying a few more tomorrow with different colors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pudgy Possum Bag Holder

Roller Skate Baby Booties

Chevron Earwarmer/Headband