Minecraft Creeper Throw Tutorial

I'm calling this a tutorial because I can't take full credit and say it's my pattern.

For this I used a size H hook, a yarn needle, 2 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver in Glow Worm and 1 skein of Red Heart Super Saver in Black.

The squares are Solid Granny Squares which you can find instructions for at Fiber Flux . You're going to make 8 black squares and 27 glow worm squares. Each square will be a total of 5 rounds.

Arrange the squares as shown in the picture of my blanket and whip stitch them together with yarn and the yarn needle.

Once you have all of your squares stitched together, join the glow worm yarn at one of the corners (2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc), dc in each stitch across, in next corner  (2dc, ch2, 2dc). Continue around the throw working sides and corner as you've worked the others.

Fasten off and weave in ends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pudgy Possum Bag Holder

Roller Skate Baby Booties

Chevron Earwarmer/Headband