Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Devil Horn Hair Clips Free Crochet Pattern



You can download the PDF of this pattern here.

Materials needed:

  • Red Worsted Weight Yarn
  • Size F Crochet Hook
  • 2 Bobby Pins
  • Poly-fil Stuffing
  • Yarn Needle


Abbreviations:

  • Ch = Chain
  • SC = Single Crochet
  • SC DEC = Single Crochet Decrease

I thought that I still had my horns headband that I used several years ago that came with my costume. When I got the costume out of my closet, the horns weren’t there so I had to think of something quick. This is what I came up with and thought I’d share it with you all. (and yes, that's me in the picture)

Make 2

Round 1: Starting with a magic ring, ch 1, then 3 sc in ring. Pull tail to tighten ring. (3 sc)

Round 2: 2 SC in each st around. (6 sc)
Round 3: 1 sc in the first st, 2 in the next st. Repeat around. (9 sc)

Round 4: 1 sc in each of the first 2 sts, 2 in the next. Repeat around. (12 sc) Round 5 - 7: 1 sc in each st around. (12 sc each round)

Lightly stuff.

Round 8 & 9: SC Dec around. Fasten off and weave in ends.

Slide the short side of the bobby pin through the larger end of the horn and fasten to your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment