Devil Horn Hair Clips Free Crochet Pattern



You can download the PDF of this pattern here.

Materials needed:

  • Red Worsted Weight Yarn
  • Size F Crochet Hook
  • 2 Bobby Pins
  • Poly-fil Stuffing
  • Yarn Needle


Abbreviations:

  • Ch = Chain
  • SC = Single Crochet
  • SC DEC = Single Crochet Decrease

I thought that I still had my horns headband that I used several years ago that came with my costume. When I got the costume out of my closet, the horns weren’t there so I had to think of something quick. This is what I came up with and thought I’d share it with you all. (and yes, that's me in the picture)

Make 2

Round 1: Starting with a magic ring, ch 1, then 3 sc in ring. Pull tail to tighten ring. (3 sc)

Round 2: 2 SC in each st around. (6 sc)
Round 3: 1 sc in the first st, 2 in the next st. Repeat around. (9 sc)

Round 4: 1 sc in each of the first 2 sts, 2 in the next. Repeat around. (12 sc) Round 5 - 7: 1 sc in each st around. (12 sc each round)

Lightly stuff.

Round 8 & 9: SC Dec around. Fasten off and weave in ends.

Slide the short side of the bobby pin through the larger end of the horn and fasten to your hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pudgy Possum Bag Holder

Roller Skate Baby Booties

Chevron Earwarmer/Headband