New Creations and a New Pattern!

Winter is here and Christmas is just around the corner. That means my sales have picked up and for that I'm thankful. I've crocheted so much in the past two weeks and I'm really enjoying it.

A friend that I graduated high school with, Facebooked me last week for one of his co-workers and asked if I could make a hat and booties set for a newborn boy. This is what I made for him:



As I posted earlier, I have a huge album (but you better act fast, stuff is selling fast!) of Ready to Ship items on my Facebook page. I posted links to the album in some of my local for sale groups on Facebook and with that came a ton of new fans. And from that came some sales. After one very nice lady came by my house to pick up something from the Ready to Ship album, she Facebooked me and asked for 2 horse hats. I had never made a horse hat before but I love the challenge of coming up with something new. So this is what I came up with:






Are they not adorable? I think they're my new favorite hat! AND you can buy the pattern for it here or if you would like to purchase a finished hat, go to my Facebook page and message me. I can make them in any color, including a brown and beige one without the bow for a little boy, and in any size from newborn to adult. The pattern includes all sizes, as well.

My daughter's friend, Brittany, asked me if I could make a hat like Rigby from The Regular Show. Again, I'd never made one but gladly accepted the challenge and I think that I conquered it quite nicely.





I'm off to catch some Z's and tomorrow I'll make a few sock monkey hats. The links to my Facebook, email, Craftsy, and Ravelry pages are below. If you'd like to place an order for a finished item, send me a message on Facebook or email me.


http://www.facebook.com/hiphipcrochet

http://www.craftsy.com/user/657446/pattern-store?_ct=fhevybu-ikrdql-fqjjuhdijehu

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/hip-hip-crochet/patterns


hiphipcrochet@gmail.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pudgy Possum Bag Holder

Roller Skate Baby Booties

Chevron Earwarmer/Headband